What's the best way for me to send my transcript as an OOS student?

im an los student applying to U of Houston. The problem is it said I have to send my transcript using the TRE x thing. that seems to only apply for high schools in Texas though. what should I do?

Have your high school counselor or registrar mail the transcript OR ask a school administrator to email it.

From their website:

  • Mail your most recent official high school transcript using the address below. A school administrator can also email your official transcript to transcripts@uh.edu.

Mailing Address:
University of Houston
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
4434 University Drive
Houston, TX 77204

For faster service, send your official transcript to us electronically using TREx, Parchment, or Naviance.*

i know i can have it mailed but they said that would delay my application decision by at least a month so I’d rather prefer to have it done online.