What's your hook?

<p>My hook is my incredibly sexy voice. It's all the hook I need. Think "Bond, James Bond."</p>

<p>Haha! Nice, megalomaniac...I'd sure like to meet you now ;).</p>

<p>my hook is a dream. (see the short video thread)</p>

<p>How are you going to convey the smooth voice in your app?</p>

<p>Interviews:D</p>

<p>LOL! That's hilarious.</p>

<p>I'd have to say my ability to fake a tap dance. I'm a beast, really. Too bad my friend takes real Irish tap dancing lessons. At an Irish tap dancing school. With which she competes in Irish tap dancing competitions.</p>

<p>I think you should argue that your talent is innate and hers is acquired, meaning you have more potential.</p>

<p>LOL. </p>

<p>Getting back to hooks--can anything really be considered a hook? Of course a lot of "stuff" has been done before, and some unique things do exist, but the majority of applicants over the years have things in common. I'm sure many have applied to harvard with a smooth voice. ;)</p>

<p>my hook is being left-handed. Talk about an underrepresented minority. Lefties are about 13% of the world's population. While nobody I know of has taken a census of handedness, I'm sure a similar percentage of lefties exists on college campuses. Ha, I wrote my supplemental essay on this. We lefties have been so oppressed.</p>

<p>Based on the admissions results from my school, the most powerful hook is clearly money. Sad, but true. It's a corrupt system.</p>

<p>yeah lefties!!! I hate it when people quote that dumb study that says that lefties die younger than righties because we're less coordinated. Never mind the fact that the study only took into account what hand people write with and polled a generation of lefties that were forced to switch over by overzealous teachers. (I did a research paper on the genetics of handedness, in case you couldn't tell)</p>

<p>I'm a leftie as well. I'd imagine being left-handed and writing about it has been done before...</p>

<p>My friend is ambidexterous.</p>

<p>Oh SIT.</p>