When can we start registering for classes?

<p>I am a Freshman. Does anyone know when I can start registering for my classes?</p>

<p>One way to find out is to log into Oasis and choose “Permit to Register” near the bottom of the left-hand column and then choose “I agree to…” at the bottom of the page. It will give you an online regisrtation appointment time and also tell you if you have any restrictions. The restriction is usually that you have to meet with your counselor before registering.</p>

<p>In case anyone hasn’t noticed that this is available now, here is the Spring 2011 schedule of classes so you can start figuring out your schedule: [Spring</a> 2011 | Schedule of Classes](<a href=“http://web-app.usc.edu/soc/term_20111.html]Spring”>302 Found)</p>

<p>I’m going to have an appointment with my advisor on 11/3. When will I be able to register for my classes?</p>

<p>By the way, is it considered as “late”? Will most of the popular classes be already full before I can register?</p>

<p>Is 11/3 your registration appointment on Oasis? The only way to find out when YOU register is to get your appointment time on Oasis. See instructions in post #2.</p>

<p>You should have a date and a time listed. There isn’t one time for all freshmen, you get a specific registration appointment for YOU on Oasis.</p>

<p>My registration appointment time is 11/15 @ 4 pm. What does it mean? Does it mean that I can’t register until 11/15 @ 4pm?</p>

<p>Correct. You will be able to register on 11/15 at 4pm.</p>

<p>Your registration date is based off of your total units. My registration date is 10/29, but I will be entering my spring semester of my junior year, so there would be almost no overlap in terms of the classes we’d take, so me registering before you wouldn’t have much of a difference. I’d consider “late” based off of when other people in your year and major register.</p>