<p>I took my SATs last year and scored an 1160. I am looking to raise my score at least into the 1200s. I was originally planning to take them again in Nov., but it was too late to sign up for them, so I signed up for the December ones. I want to turn in some aplications as soon as possible and need to know what my SAT score is in order to know which schools that I am looking at to apply to and I feel like December is cutting it too close. </p>
<p>Do you think that I should go as a standby in November (my counselor says there will be a very good chance that I will get in), or do you think I should just wait until December? Will I have enough time to study effectively by November?