<p>Every time I walk on campus, all I see are really friendly and sweet girls. I mean, as Im walking, girls always glance at me with a warm smile and frequently stop, while on their way to class, to strike up a conversation with me or to ask for my number. I feel overwhelmed with all these girls bothering me since I have barely any free time! What I really want is a snobbish, stuck-up, bad girl whom will ignore me and give me some space, but knows how to get dirty. Any ideas where these eukaryotic organisms can be found?</p>
<p>SL65AMG must be very handsome.
</p>
<p>It’s got to be one of the sororities.</p>
<p>OMG. I so know what you mean. Those warm and friendly girls get on my nerves. </p>
<p>Not to steal your thread, but I can’t find any jerks on campus that would be a good match for me. I think I’m good enough to be treated like crap. </p>
<p>:)</p>
<p>“Any ideas where these eukaryotic organisms can be found?”</p>
<p>feeeeeed the ■■■■■</p>
<p>You’ll find some at CSULA, not UCLA</p>
<p>Wow, I can’t believe nobody noticed the sarcasm in the whole post. Just take the opposite of everything including the title and that is what I’m saying.</p>
<p>That is, except the part about eukaryotic organisms, which is a true statement since all humans have eukaryotic cells as their fundamental component.</p>
<p>I seem to recall that you go for the “non-Americanized type of Asian girls” who will cook and clean for you and do all of your bidding.</p>
<p>Maybe they haven’t approached you because they don’t know how to speak English.</p>
<p>^Then how do they understand lectures, which are all taught in English and then constantly score so high? I mean, why are Asians so much smarter than any other race? You always see Asians as a substantial percentage of students in top universities and in challenging majors.</p>
<p>They are not smarter, they are under a lot of pressure; exerted upon them by their parents and by their culture to excel and to achieve. Meanwhile western culture has just become more lazy and complacent over time.</p>
<p>The fact that Europe was the undisputed center of excellence in every field of human endeavor, science, art, mathematics, philosophy etc… for 100s of years (including the dark ages) and Asia was not, is something which cannot be ignored.</p>
<p>Asians DO have higher average IQs, and I have no problem admitting that. I also have no problem that they have bigger brains, and faster reflexes, etc. However, I also believe that Whites are much more likely to have an extremely high IQ than Asians. Although I don’t have any statistics to prove this, it’s pretty obvious just from observation of reality.</p>
<p>Whenever you see or hear about someone with an extraordinarily high IQ they’re almost always White! What race were pretty much 95% or more of the greatest thinkers, inventors, and philosophers of all time from? The White race!</p>
<p>
This is wholly untrue. Our history is written from a very western centric perspective. A lot of credit in our textbooks is given to western scholars for inventions that had already been invented elsewhere hundreds of years before, ex. the fibonacci sequence.</p>
<p>For most of history up to the industrial revolution, the technology centers of the world have often bounced around between Central Asia (Mesopotamia, Persia, etc.) and China. Most historians will attest to this fact.</p>
<p>benflation - Asians have bigger brains? lol (source please)</p>
<p>Europe had many multicultural influences, but they were the ones who further developed the technology to the extent that it is used today. </p>
<p>I mean, besides…
-monotheism
-philosophy
-mathematics [the Renaissance, when mathematical innovations interacting with new scientific discoveries led to a rapid increase in the rate of mathematical discovery that continues to the present day. Before, it was primitive.]
-chemistry
-physics
-modern medicine
-sanitation
-electricity
-transportation
-electronics
-computers [in specific, electronic computers]
-space travel</p>
<p>What has western civ ever done for the world?</p>
<p>Rattus89, <a href=“charlesdarwinresearch.org”>http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/gFactorBookReview98.pdf</a>
<a href=“charlesdarwinresearch.org”>http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/1993%20PAID%20(Corrections%20race%20and%20sex).pdf</a>
[Black-White-East</a> Asian IQ differences at least 50% genetic, major law review journal concludes](<a href=“http://www.innovations-report.de/html/berichte/studien/bericht-43536.html]Black-White-East”>http://www.innovations-report.de/html/berichte/studien/bericht-43536.html)</p>
<p>Philosophy is garbage. Chinese have the hundred schools of thought, Confucianism etc. It’s entirely subjective which philosophical ideas are better.</p>
<p>Monotheism is from central Asia. This is an example of Europeans stealing credit. I’d argue China is the most intelligent for not buying into any of this religious hogwash.</p>
<p>Renaissance mathematics is ADHD Europe copying Central Asia again. Arabic numerals? Algebra? Mind you many of the knowledge existed in China in one way or the other as well. Europe will now stamp their seal of approval on hundred year old mathematics.</p>
<p>All your other inventions are post-industrial revolution. You are twisting your original statement that Europe has historically been the leader in everything including in the Dark Ages.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>For someone who complained about how no one understood their sarcasm, you don’t seem to be able to pick up on jokes very well.</p>
<p>In all seriousness, if you’re looking for “traditional” girls, you’re going to have to approach them. A traditional girl cooking and cleaning for you means you’ve got to be a traditional man making the first move. And then paying for everything once you’re together of course.</p>
<p>I’m sorry, but what is this Asian boasting thing going on here? MANY Asian women have the body of a 13 year old with flat facial and rear features. </p>
<p>I don’t understand you people. OP posts something so ridiculous, I just had to bring him to reality.</p>
<p>That’s just their culture/style. I think it’s called ulzzang in Japan. Some people like those kind of features in girls. I would not consider them as small, but as fun sized!</p>
<p>ulzzang is actually korean.</p>
<p>I believe this thread was massacred… Let the raep continue.</p>
<p>For OP: I agree. Way to many stuck up chicks around here. Its 'cuz they know they can find some raggedy dude to f***, so why bother with decency?</p>
<p>But concerning the “asian” comment. Asians are not smarter. They are not genetically superior. People that choose to work hard, work hard and receive according results. This is independent of your race or ethnicity. If you feel you never do as well as “those asian kids”, then buck the f*** up and learn how to study. Nothing comes easy. However, case-in-point, many of the world’s most premiere universities, ie Caltech, MIT, Oxford, Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, etc. are predominantly white. By white, I mean not-asian-brown-black-or-hispanic. The reason this is true, is probably because 1. There are a large amount of hardworking Caucasians, and 2. Caucasians are more predominant in the US/Europe and thus make up a larger demographic in these universities. If you’re too lazy to study harder, maybe you should think about dropping out of school and getting a more suitable job, such as picking up the ***** of Nobel Laureates–may suit you better.</p>