Where can I go?

<p>I go to Lafayette College and have goals of going to a respectable graduate school that has a lot of money. I have no idea what grad schools think of small liberal arts schools so I have no idea what school to look for. I am a sophomore Biology major and started off slow with a 2.8 gpa but I want to get that up to a 3.2 at least. I want to start studying for the GRE and stuff too so that maybe my gpa wont look so bad. So if I could here from people about where I could go if I tried really hard then I will be very thankful.</p>

<p>P.S. I moved from NJ to TN so Vanderbilt is one of my goal schools, but again, I have no clue if I will get in. The Northeast won't be trouble either (maybe Ivy League) as I travel to get to Lafayette now anyway</p>

<p>There is nowhere near enough information here for you to even have a sense of realistic schools to apply to. You are just a sophomore. At this point, you should be looking for research experience as well as working to bring up your grades. Biology grad programs are pretty competitive, so a 3.2 would need to be paired with some great experience to stand a chance (at my school, at least). A good GRE can't really rescue a mediocre GPA, so spend more effort on doing well in your classes than on studying for the GRE right now. Consider taking a GRE course at some point; it is probably a more efficient use of your time. And get research experience (there's a reason why I keep stressing this!).</p>

<p>Your right. I'll research this summer hopefully.
What school do you go to?</p>