I need help with finding some colleges and universities that I would have a realistic chance at being accepted into. I am currently enrolled in a middle college program in California. I take 3 to 4 high classes per semester in addition to 9 to 11 community college credits. My freshman/sophomore years were spent at a traditional high school and my junior/senior years are/will be spent at the middle college.There are no AP classes at my current high school. I will have about 60 California community college credits by the time I graduate high school. I have also taken two online classes at Arizona State University (w/ A in both).
Info/Stats:
Hispanic Male
unweighted GPA: 3.64
SAT: 1340
EBRW: 670
MATH: 670
ACT: 27
English: 24
Math: 30
A’s and B’s in all classes except the following three:
Calculus 1: C
Calculus 2: D
Developmental Psychology: C
Extracurriculars:
Treasurer in Student Government
Secretary of Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
Alumni of Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
Internship at Mexican Consulate
Teacher at math program for disadvantaged students
What are some private and public universities that I should apply to?