Where is Cookiemom?

<p>Just wondering. In my early days of perusing this board, she always had cookies for comfort. (Or was it the promise of cookies at Frist that was comforting?)</p>

<p>Maybe it's Cookieson's sport's season?</p>

<p>Or she's pre-baking for graduation parties?</p>

<p>Or previewing new recipes for cookies to feed the Tigers next year?</p>

<p>i think shes busy bakin dozens and dozens of cookies for all us awesome kids =P</p>

<p>And boy, does she have a lot to make...she promised to have some ready for us upon our arrival on campus. Mmm...<em>rubs tummy</em></p>

<p>Well Shrek can put on some Dan Folds music for the party.</p>

<p>(Does indie/alternative/rock-ish go with cookies? It could, right?)</p>

<p>Ben, not Dan, funny cricket : ) : ).</p>

<p>I think cookies go with everything. How come I never heard about this cookie offer?</p>

<p>Ooops, thanks Mea! (Sorry, Mr. Folds!)</p>

<p>I think it may have been an ED cookie offer. Maybe you can sneak into the party anyway, or go with an authorized '09 EDer?</p>

<p>Dan Folds? Oh, that just made my night. Really. Truly. Thank you, cricket. Haha.</p>

<p>And mea, that was from back in the old ED days since cookieson applied ED with the rest of our bunch. Cookiemom started posting less and less after ED decisions came out, and now she's nowhere to be found :(</p>

<p>So it <em>is</em> an ED thing. 's ok, I can survive the snub :). I <em>think</em> I saw cookiemom...I can't remember quite where tho. I'll go searching.</p>

<p>No no no. I mean, I'm sure it's not. Or maybe it is. I dunno, you'll have to ask cookiemom. Even if it is, though, you're getting free coffee come September, so there need be no snub at all ;)</p>

<p>Cookies with milk. Milk with cookies. I like macademia but with chocolate cookies. bake me some please.
60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 60</p>