Where should I be applying?

<p>I'm a junior this year and have no idea what caliber schools I should be applying to with the stats I have. Can someone please give me a list of a few plausible reach, match, and safety schools for me? Thank you in advance :)</p>

<p>GPA: 3.6 UW, 4.1 weighted (my freshman year is really bringing this down; huge upward trend)
APs: 11 taken, 5 more next year (18 college level classes in all; all 5s and one 4 on AP tests)
SAT I: 2390
ACT: 35 composite
PSAT: 237
SAT II: 800 math, 790 APUSH, 710 lit, 750 bio</p>

<p>ECs:
School newspaper (editor)
Mosque newsletter (editor in chief)
Science ambassadors newsletter (editor in chief)
MUN (board member, wintercon planner, multiple state awards)
JSA (regional expansion director; cabinet member; school treasurer)
Started a local youth group and am currently president
I'm also really involved with the Oregon Health and Science University (nationally recognized!)
-science outreach camp at OHSU (student director)
-intern at OHSU FOR 2 years, got published in a journal
-volunteer at OHSU hospital (~150 hours)
-research coordinator (this summer)</p>

<p>Indian-middle eastern from Oregon (no hooks) -_-</p>

<p>Holy crap, look at those SATs and ACT scores!
Honey, apply to whatever you like. Go for Ivy League. Lucky for you, you’re allowed to take that many APs. My school doesn’t allow that…most can be 12.</p>

<p>Your schools should reflect what you want to do. I’m going to guess liberal arts, considering the youth group and newspapers, so here are some:</p>

<p>-Princeton
-Yale
-UPenn
-Columbia
-Stanford</p>

<p>All are reach schools for everyone, but I feel you’ll be just fine. So pretend they’re matches.
Safe schools? Anything not highly selective.</p>

<p>Chance me back? I have some schools in mind, but I need help, considering that I can’t pay for all my admission fees. :frowning: I have a thread on mine, it should be a little before you. :slight_smile: Please help me out!</p>

<p>Truthfully, only you can say where you should be applying. You shouldn’t apply to a school because of its name, you should apply because you feel it would be a good fit for you! </p>

<p>Think about some things you want in a school - whether that be location, a possible major you’re interested in, size, ect - and go from there. Your stats are great and would make you a competitive applicant anywhere, now you have to consider the other factors when applying to a college.</p>

<p>Best of luck to you!</p>

<p>These scores are amazing! I don’t understand how why you’re weighted is so low, I guess that your schools weigh AP classes differently. Like the first reply said, go for the ivies, they will ignore your Freshman classes and scale their GPA’s differently anyways!</p>