where to send new credentials after deferral?

<p>Hi. I got deferred. I have some additional info i want to send to Umich, to which email do i send it to? Does anybody know? Thanks in advance:)</p>

<p>My son sent his updates to directly to his Admissions contact. She said she'd make sure the info got in his file, but also suggested sending updates to: <a href="mailto:ecredentials@umich.edu">ecredentials@umich.edu</a>. Hope this helps.</p>

<p>thank you! umm but how do i find out who's my Admissions contact? i didn't get any email or notice about it.</p>

<p>also did your son send his updates via his email account or did he get his counselor to send it?</p>

<p>Here's the site where you can find your counselor:
The</a> Admissions Team | University of Michigan Office of Admissions</p>

<p>My son sent an email directly to his admissions contact and his counselor sent a midyear report, so he did both.</p>

<p>If I'm a U.S. citizen attending an international high school in a different country, do I find my counselor as an international student...? Or the state of my permanent address?</p>

<p>ugh. similar problem. i'm south korean by nationality/citizenship but i live in germany. does anybody know which country to click?</p>