Where!?!?!

<p>Any recommendations for where i should look in the northeast or possibly the midwest. </p>

<p>Im looking to go into some sort of engineering, math or phyiscs major. </p>

<p>I dont really prefer large 30k+ students schools but i wont totally exclude them from my list of schools. </p>

<p>I go to a challenging high school with a 3.2 GPA, 1920 on the SAT 780 math, 560 reading, 580 writing, 29 ACT, 36 on math idk how much thats going to impact an ACT composite, four year varsity golfer (placed sixth at state as a team so were pretty good), ive participated in many math competitions and involved with numerous clubs and extra curriculars, took piano for six years and done my fair share of community service, i had a little time to get employment experiance freshman year </p>

<p>subject test scores come tomorrow and ive taken all honors math in high school along with two honors science classes along with an AP</p>

<p>any recs?</p>

<p>Bud, you might want to work real hard on the GPA and the reading/writing portions of the SAT. With some work, you might want to look at UMichigan, Texas A&M (too far south?), and Purdue.</p>

<p>yeah i know but i go to like the number one private school in the city and they think its a good idea to make us work 24/7 but yet not give us a substantial GPA boost along with it, ********...screwed us for college</p>

<p>BC or BU maybe?</p>

<p>Anthony, hope you are not the golfer Anthony Kim. RPI, WPI and U Rochester may be considered</p>

<p>Hm, just curious, do you mean NYC?</p>

<p>How much do you want to spend each year? What state do you live in?</p>

<p>ohio and dont worry about tuition for this</p>

<p>RIT might be worth a look. Best of luck!</p>