Which college can I get into with my scores ? Please help.

<p>Hi all !
Am an Indian student with the following scores :
Class 10 : 89.12%
Class 12 : 69% (I was unwell).</p>

<p>I want to study any one of the following courses(or related to):
a. Electrical / Electronics engineering (1st pref).
b. Physics / Applied Physics (2nd pref)
c. Computer Science engineering (3rd pref)
d. Chemistry / Math (4th pref)</p>

<p>Which college can I get into with these scores ? (I prefer some other country over US , Don't look at language problems , but US is okay too).</p>

<p>I don't have any extra curriculars.</p>

<p>Which university (preferably top) can I get into without much hassle ? Are there good universities which accept international students easily because most international students don't usually apply cause of language barriers ?</p>

<p>Please help me on which university accepts me. </p>

<p>Thanks so much !</p>

<p>I don't know anything about non-US schools. But for the US schools, SAT or ACT are usually important. In most places, you apply to the college or university (the terms are used more interchangeably here than elsewhere), and not to a specific program within it.</p>

<p>You can look at school finder websites, here or college board or a few other places, where you tell it desirable criteria (major, location, financial aid, etc) and it tells you a list of schools that could be of interest. Then you can research those schools to see more details.</p>

<p>Also, you aren't likely to get into top universities without much hassle - they're top universities because, among other things, top students are all trying for them. </p>

<p>Good luck!</p>