University of Connecticut
Penn State University
Clemson University
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Wake Forest</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>Any EC? Anything other than those soulless grades and SAT scores?</p>

<p>yeah im a big debater</p>

<p>captain of my debate team, im not gonna list all my tournaments but i have been nationally recognized, and have won many awards</p>

<p>active member of NHS, spanish honor society, model united nations, varsity track</p>

<p>have shots at all schools although some may be low-reaches, but really that's as good as a match in my book...if your school is competitive that is a big plus!!</p>

<p>assuming your ECs, essays, etc. match up to your academics, i think you're good for all of them except UNC-Chapel Hill is a reach if you're out-of-state.</p>

<p>Are you from California?? Anyhow, I think SC would be a reach but I still think you should go for it. :-)</p>

<p>im not from california, though i just applied for the USC debate scholarship</p>

<p>and thats interesting because UNC chapel hill is one of my top schools,</p>

<p>and yes my school is extremely competitive and one of the best in florida: American Heritage School</p>

<p>Heyhey I go there too! I agree with yelopen, but UF apparently has a "cap" on our school. :/</p>

<p>yeah its unfortunate, and my grade is stacked, so its going to be difficult, but ironically im there today so i can either ask or distinguish myself in regards to the issue</p>