Which of these colleges are good business schools?

<p>I am going on a college tour with my school and am selecting the different schools that I would like to visit. Below is a list of schools which we are visiting, and that I have to choose between. Every hyphen is different day, and I can visit one a day. Please help me pick the best business schools out of the bunch.</p>

<p>-Georgetown Univ. or American Univ.
-George Washington Univ. or Univ. of Maryland
-Johns Hopkins or Goucher College or Loyola Univ. Maryland
-Univ. of Pennsylvania or Drexel or Villanova
-Princeton or Rider Univ.
-New York Univ. or Columbia Univ. or Barnard College or Fordham Univ.
-Yale or Fairfield Univ.
-Harvard or Boston Univ. or Northeastern Univ.
-MIT or Boston College or Emerson College
-Tufts Univ. or Wellesley College or Babson College or Olin College of Engineering</p>

<p>Thank you for the help</p>

<p>Are you talking about undergraduate business schools? I'm not sure that all of these have that. Many students who hope to get a master's degree in business just major in economics at a school that doesn't specifically have business courses for undergraduates. Check the "business major" section of CC. And a lot depends on your stats. If your CR plus math is under 1400 you are very unlikely to get into Wharton, so you could apply but might not want to spend a day getting excited about it. I would keep Babson on because it is only business, so it would provide a contrast to some of the others. I can't remember if Boston College was on your list but it's undergraduate business school is supposed to be good.</p>

<p>Might consider Holy Cross-near Boston- has very good business alumni network.</p>

<p>There are no undergraduate business schools at Princeton, Columbia, Yale or Harvard.</p>

<p>if you want undergrad business, Penn (Wharton) beats the pants off Drexel, Villanova, and any other school that HAS an undergrad business school.</p>

<p>Of course you don't need to major in business to go into business.</p>