<p>I haven’t even start writing the USC personal statement yet…but I will today. I know it is kinda of late but I still have about 3 weeks. It is only 500-700 words so not a big deal. All of the USC prompts look pretty hard though. I don’t know which one to choose. I think these prompts are harder than the USC prompts. Which one did you guys write about and what topic?</p>
<p>It may not be the easiest, but imo the best prompt (and topic) for you would be the one that allows you to write the most personal, detailed, honest and revealing essay.</p>
<p>i wrote about an accomplishment that was achieved in an unlikely way… i felt like that was the most broad one.</p>
<p>i wrote about a passion, which in my case was writing. It’s not easy writing an essay about writing, but I think it turned out pretty good. Just pick something in your head that you will be interested to write about, and then you could mold it into one of the USC topics.</p>