<p>In your opinion-which of the following SAT scores is the best?</p>

<p>A. 750 CR + 750 M + 600 W
B. 750 CR + 600 M + 750 W
C. 600 CR + 750 M + 750 W
D. 700 CR + 700 M + 700 W</p>

<p>Please vote</p>

<p>A.</p>

<p>Writing is a travesty.</p>

<p>That's not true. I'd choose D because it's more well-rounded than the rest. Most schools do look at writing.</p>

<p>I am torn between A and D...I think I'd go with A though</p>

<p>Definitely A</p>

<p>I have d...so i hope its that one....but looking at it I would probably say A simply because a 1500/1600 is excellent, and as long as you write a brilliant essay, a college knows that they are good writers....but how about a 750 750 750...that solves that problem.</p>

<p>I'm going with D. I dunno, people might think you're cheating if you got the exact same score on all three sections. :)</p>

<p>hm.. A ?</p>

<p>why does the topic say "which one is better"?</p>

<p>somni: "better" AS IN "better than the rest"</p>

<hr>

<p>VOTE COUNT.... so far:</p>

<p>A: 5 (kwu, Chrispy1600, you'llsee..., interelations09, somni)
71.4%</p>

<p>D: 2 (brosfam, Butternut)
28.6%</p>

<p>A..(10char)</p>

<p>A is the best. As long as you write an excellent admissions essay, you are looking pretty good, I would say.</p>

<p>Depends on what you're looking to go into. If you want to do creative writing or english...I'd say D would probably be best. Otherwise, A would be your best bet. It's all relative, though.</p>

<p>However, I don't really see B or C being better than A or D in any circumstance.</p>

<p>Also, the anarchist is right, you can compensate your writing score with a good essay.</p>

<p>(D). I'm a fan of consistency.</p>

<p>A - i hear that most some colleges dont even look at ur writing scores haha</p>

<p>A, some colleges I'm looking into don't care about writing (good thing it was my weakest section then).</p>

<p>A all the way!!! 1500/1600 looks better tan 1400/1500 and 1350/1600, colleges don't really look at writing!!</p>

<p>Consistency doesn't change the fact that the essay is utter BS, and is graded based on length.</p>

<p>I have D.
I don't want D.
I have a 5 on the AP Literature exam. That suffices.
**** writing.</p>

<p>In your opinion-which of the following SAT scores is the best?</p>

<p>A. 750 CR + 750 M + 600 W
B. 750 CR + 600 M + 750 W
C. 600 CR + 750 M + 750 W
D. 700 CR + 700 M + 700 W</p>

<p>Please vote</p>

<hr>

<p>VOTE COUNT:</p>

<p>A: 10 (kwu, Chrispy1600, you'llsee..., interelations09, somni, SkyGirl, Sligh_Anarchist, fallenframes, sainclaire, innocentaku)
71.43%</p>

<p>D: 3 (brosfam, Butternut, Ashraf Eassa)
21.43%</p>

<p>A or D depends on what you're looking to go into: 1 (p<em>hp</em>fan)
7.14%</p>

<p>I would definitely go with A here. Plus, the writing is by far the easiest one to study for out of all the three sections (getting an 800 here isn't really difficult).</p>