Which schools have the greatest presence on College Confidential

<p>presence=posters with a large # of posts, like 1,000 or more. And is this a good or bad thing?</p>

<p>Duke, Princeton</p>

<p>The hardest schools to get into almost certainly generate the most posts, most commonly in the form "chances" threads.</p>

<p>Probably the eight Ivies since they have their own links by name on the CC Discussion homepage.</p>

<p>Duke's forum doesn't look very active. Princeton's is also less active than UCLA's. I think there's a way to see how many posts there have been in each school's forum, but I can't remember how.</p>

<p>Oh I thought the OP was asking which schools are most represented by the big posters on CC. JohnAdams (Princeton), lesblue (Duke), eatsalot (Duke), iCalculus (Princeton), SBR (Duke) and warblers (Duke) came to my mind, but maybe that's just because these are two schools in which I'm most interested.</p>

<p>Yeah, sounds like 314159 is right about what op wants. Alexandre/Michigan, Barrons/Wisconsin, Par72/Holy Cross, Pizzagirl/Northwestern, Hunt/People's University of Pyongyang, and DonnaL/University of Schmaltz Sucks come to mind.</p>

<p>
[quote]
JohnAdams (Princeton), lesblue (Duke), eatsalot (Duke), iCalculus (Princeton), SBR (Duke) and warblers (Duke) came to my mind, but maybe that's just because these are two schools in which I'm most interested.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Probably. Lesdiablesbleus and iCalculus don't have very many posts, and the others have a fairly normal amount for regulars on a particular forum. It seems to me to be a generally safe bet that the forums that are more active will tend to have more people with a lot of posts.</p>

<p>If you're going by memorable posters, that really depends on which forums you read.</p>

<p>There so many Emory people on HSL</p>