which UC's do guaranteed transfer agreements for Engineering?

it looks like community college transfer may be my only option, but it seems most don’t give you that option for Engineering

<p>I'm pretty sure you can't do a transfer aggreement for Engineering, either way as a community college transfer you'd be transfering GE courses, and you'd still have to apply into the major.</p>