Which University will CC's Sweetheart Choose?

<p>I thought I was CC's sweetheart... :(</p>

<p>No seriously, go to UCLA</p>

<p>just SIR to UC Berkeley already! it's the cool thing to do these days. come on, just try it. a little click won't hurt...everybody's doing it!!!
peer pressure!!!</p>

<p>"it's the coolest! you ain't cool unless you pee your pants"</p>

<p>To Jane or FrancoBros fan:</p>

<p>UCLA !!!! :) not only u have a long history with ucla but also James Franco went to UCLA...so UCLA all the way !!!! :)</p>

<p>Berkeley!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>For you, UCLA. That's just because I think Berkeley will eat you up and spit you out. It's very counter culture (meaning very few twilight fans), and I think if you go there naive, expecting everyone to be friendly, outgoing and civil, you're in for a wake up call. Also, any of you who want to go to UCLA because James Franco went there, go to UCLA please, you will fit right in.</p>

<p>vintij you dumb ****, you're probably not aware that James Franco was selected to give the commencement speech at UCLA but ended up refusing the offer after massive protests from the UCLA student body who did not deem him suitable.</p>

<p>I already chose UCLA but thanks for the thread ;)</p>

<p>soo...is engineering at UC Berkeley bat sh 1 t crazy with grade deflation and whatnot?</p>

<p>SFwarrior25- If someone told you otherwise, would you believe them? lol.</p>

<p>honestly probably not. hahah. im just trying to justify going to ucla academics wise...since cal is, well, top 2 in the nation for my major.</p>

<p>Wow I've never been called a dumb asterisk before. Yes I knew James was suppose to do the speech, and I knew they didn't want him.....does that make the student body any less celebrity obsessed? Doubt it. I've lived here my whole life, and every single human being that I've met inside the LA county lines have been obsessed with celebrity and fashion. I would consider myself an expert on the subject being here over 20 years, not a dumb asterisk. Point is, go to UCLA if you are into celebrities. Not trying to insult anyone, it's just a fact that if you like celebrities, and you go to UCLA, you will fit in with everyone else who likes celebrities. Would you disagree? Would anyone disagree? I would love to hear the argument that Berkeley is better for people who like celebrities if its available from you Organic. In fact, I'd like to hear the argument that any UC is better for people who like celebrities. If one is not given, I should assume, whether someone likes James Franco or not, that UCLA is a fitting place for those who like the field that James Franco works in.</p>

<p>SFwarrior25 my undergrad advisor (if i attend berkeley) said that she heard one case Fall semester of a student sabotaging another student in the EECS department.
they grade on a curve and it is not mellow at all. both my undergrad advisor and eop advisor said it would be chill for me tho..</p>

<p>vintijthebruin....if you only knew the real me you would see how well berkeley and i are for eachother.</p>

<p>vintijthebruin-- why would anyone choose a college depending on their level of celebrity obsession? that's ridiculous. to point out that james franco went there is just a fun fact, relax. you probably didn't meant to, but you sounded like you were trying to dumb down UCLA for people who have an interest in celebrities.</p>

<p>Jane dear, you know you want to attend UCLA! :P</p>

<p>Either way it was not my intention to dumb down UCLA. I'm simply asking that for those who enjoy celebrity, would it not be a fitting place to enroll at UCLA? Very simple question. </p>

<p>Jane: What are you waiting for then. SIR to Berkeley! I'm literally going to make my decision by next weekend. Right now, I'm really liking the idea of getting out of LA.</p>

<p>your argument doesn't make sense to me though...because James Franco went there people who enjoy celebrity should enroll? UCLA stands for University of California, Los Angeles, not University of Celebrities, Los Actors.. what I'm saying is by enrolling at UCLA you're getting education, not a celebrity experience. If you want the latter visit Hollywood Blvd.</p>

<p>Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley! Berkeley!</p>

<p>what are YOU waiting for!!!! hahahaha
yeah vintij man..its a tough one.
i want to wait till the last day to SIR...i did that last year too...
idk i am 60/40 on where i want to go and somedays its 90/10 or 50/50 or even 51/49.</p>

<p>to live or not to live in L.A. that is the question...whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer pollution and superficiality or to take arms in a spring admission and by opposing end them?</p>

<p>To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action. - Soft you now!
The fair Evan! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd.
</p>

<p>ciaokarol you didn't answer my question, instead you brought up Franco which I clearly stated was not the issue. You don't have to answer but in order for this debate to continue, the answers to my questions are essential because they will lead to a refutation of your argument. Again, the question is, for those who are into celebrity, would it not be fitting to enroll at UCLA over other UC's?</p>

<p>Shakespeare shout out! Holler. ;)</p>