Which university?

<p>I'm going to be a junior this coming September, and I'm starting to look at colleges. I want to apply for either Early Decision or Early Action to one of my "match" schools, but I don't know which school I should apply to. Here's what I have to show the colleges:</p>

<p>GPA: 3.6 (on a 4.0 scale)
SAT I:2160 (R:700, W:660, M:800)
SAT II:will take in October (I know it's a little bit late, but that's the earliest date available)</p>

<p>I am also in full IB, and have taken 2 IB exams:
Math IB:7
Physics IB:7</p>

<p>I volunteer frequently and play a big role in Leadership at my school. I am pursuing my ARCT Performer's for piano right now, and have received a gold, red, and bronze from the Kiwanis Festival in previous years. I have also won two major awards and a gold metal from the city Youth Science Fair, as well as chosen as an alternative to the Canada Wide Science Fair. This summer I have been researching at my local University. I am a Sunday school teacher at my church, and I will continue to teach it until my graduation from high school. </p>

<p>I'm an extremely happy person, and is open to anything and everything. I really hope to be accepted at a good university from EA/ED, and I'm looking forward to any input anyone can give me on how and what to apply to increase my chances. </p>

<p>Thanks so much in advance!</p>