Which University ?

<p>hello..</p>

<p>I got 1050(V-270 + Q-780, awa-2.0 (disaster 4 me)) in GRE and yet to give my TOEFL..</p>

<p>my acads:
B.Tech - 63.3% (No back logs)
Inter (10+2) - 92%
SSC- 90%</p>

<p>Planning to apply for spring 2011..
I would like to pursue MS in Electrical Engineering...
Planning to stay in Atlanta,GA.</p>

<p>Universities in GA are more preferable and
Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee can also be acceptable.</p>

<p>Could you suggest me some univ which suites to my profile?
(I'll definitely do not get any Aid for 1st semester, but searching for Public Schools)
please reply me...</p>

<p>I don't know of any schools there but I am from Illinois and I know some good schools from around here if you are interested.</p>

<p>Thanks a lot for reply...
yeah...sure...
suggest me...
I'll be waiting now...</p>

<p>Illinois means...how about the cost of living?
ua spending hw mch per month on avg...(if u dont mind)</p>

<p>not only around your state...any where...such that...
Will I get full aid from 2nd semester?
I am ready to pay for the 1st semester up to 8K $...
Can you please suggest me some univ @ which I can get Aid, Waivers (at least for next semesters...because my profile is weak to get aid 4 1st sem), Good jobs !
please reply me...</p>

<p>I'm just applying for colleges too, I'm not out on my own yet. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign or University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri are both good for engineering and both give scholarships. Purdue in Indiana is good for engineering too but it is more on the expensive side. I'm not sure on how much in scholarships or aid they give out though. All three are public schools. Are you planning on living on your own or living on campus?</p>

<p>I think..living on campus is costly..right!
mostly on my own..
with some friends !</p>

<p>Umm, the cost of living really around here really depends. It can range from being expensive to cheap. If you look enough you can probably find some good deals. And it is even better if you are with friends to split the costs! I hope that helps a little:)</p>

<p>thanks a lot man !</p>

<p>Yep! No problem:) Im a girl actually lol idk how you were using the phrase but it's all good!</p>

<p>ohhw...is it?
I m sorry !
wer r u from?
n vch univ u r into 4 wch sem?</p>

<p>Haha it's all good, I'm from Illinois. Is ur second question asking what college Im going to?lol</p>