Who Hasn't Received The Email About March 27th?????

<p>Anybody besides me? :(</p>

<p>omg dude
stop freaking out, I havent gotten one either.</p>

<p>I haven't received the e-mail.</p>

<p>Me neither.</p>

<p>neither have I :D</p>

<p>me too
i am an int'l btw</p>

<p>Did you guys get into UCLA? What are your stats?</p>

<p>I got in to UCLA and USC!!!!!!</p>

<p>Here are my stats:</p>

<p>Academics:</p>

<p>GPA - Unweighted: 4.00
GPA - Weighted: 4.516
Class Rank: Valedictorian
Class Size: 448</p>

<p>Scores:</p>

<p>ACT: 27 (E:29, M:29, other sections were weaker)
SAT: 1640 (V:520, M:630, W:490)
SAT II U.S. History: 720
SAT II Math Level 2 (IIC): 640</p>

<p>Extracurriculars:</p>

<p>Attended Princeton Humanities and Arts Symposium in September 2007.</p>

<p>Significant Extracurriculars: Debate Club, Marching Band, Wind Ensemble, Jazz Band, Honor Band, Nature Club, CSF, APUSH Club, GATE, Boys State, NSHSS, Young Legislators</p>

<p>Leadership positions: School Site Council Member, ASB Sophomore Class Treasurer, CSF Honorary Officer</p>

<p>Volunteer/Service Work: Library, 2 years, 1hr a school day; Registrar's Office (1 hour/day), Teacher's Office(21 hours), Conference(7 hours), Tutoring (2 days/wk)</p>

<p>Honors and Awards: 9th grade: 3 Band awards, Renaissance program award 11th place, honor band award
10th grade: 5 band Awards, Renaissance program award 2nd place, honor band award
11th grade: band awards, Renaissance program 1st place, honor band award
College Summer programs: Concurrent Enrollment(at Fall), Bridge, ACE Program(Spring and Fall)</p>

<p>Essays: Ok, but I could have done better. They were about how I have been involved in school. </p>

<p>Ethnicity: Filipino (born in US)</p>

<p>does it mean you didn't get in if you didn't get one? if so... T_T</p>

<p>me neither</p>

<p>You must have a pretty easy school... =x</p>

<p>Your SAT scores look fairly low...</p>

<p>If you didn't get it, don't worry. We're not sure what the email means at this point..</p>

<p>i doubt the email really means anything....because if you look at the berkeley undergraduate admissions page, they have a link to the email for the whole world to see. </p>

<p><a href="http://students.berkeley.edu/admissions/index.asp%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://students.berkeley.edu/admissions/index.asp&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>good luck on thursday =)</p>

<p>They're not the same, some emailed ones have different wording... but who knows</p>

<p>My ACT translates into an SAT score around 1800-1850.</p>

<p>Everything else is fine, but my scores were the weakest part of my application.</p>

<p>Also, the Princeton Symposium and Boys state must have definitely helped my application (they were good experiences, also).</p>

<p>the email was for people who applied and admitted into two or more UCs</p>

<p>that's what i have been hearing</p>

<p>That doesn't make any sense because I applied to Davis, San Diego, and LA and got into all of them, and I didn't get the email.</p>

<p>i didn't get one either ^^,</p>

<p>if it makes you feel better i got the letter, yet my stats are low compared to most applicants. so i doubt that it means anything! haha</p>

<p>weighted-4.17
sat-1780
act-25
lots of e.cs, but the main one is competitive figure skating.
brother goes to cal, but it wont make a difference.</p>

<p>good luck!</p>