Who's actually going to study today?

<p>Merry Christmas everyone! Are you actually going to study today? I am because I don't have anything better to do until like 4 PM.</p>

<p>Why would you not study today, or any other holiday in fact? If anything, studying during the holidays is much more productive, since you usually have no responsibilities, and are able to devote more of your time towards SAT preparation.</p>

<p>Well, because I thought people would usually love to spend more time with their friends and family :)</p>

<p>Sure, meet up with family and friends, but save some time at the end of the day for study if you're feeling up to it.</p>

<p>Merry Christmas CC! I sure plan on studying today! SirWanksalot is right, holidays are the more productive days to study.</p>

<p>Lol. I guess so :)</p>

<p>I was gonna attempt to do a page out of Chungs and keep studying my (sucky) French.</p>

<p>I am! I've had enough fun for one day already:-D</p>

<p>It's 6o'clock here, different time zone</p>

<p>i am so studying today cuz noone will bother me</p>

<p>I'm studying! Jan 28th is only 33 days away! D:</p>

<p>Merry Christmas everyone!</p>

<p>Holiday is for the weak :P.</p>

<p>@Risubu: Wow. Why only a page?
@9jagurl96: Cool. Where are you from?
@AZOG11: Who would bother you? Lol
@Youril: Good luck! And back at you!
@Generic Math: I guess so.</p>

<p>Me! I'm studying really hard for the Math II all day today...</p>

<p>I was going to, but then I got Skyrim.
I can feel my SAT score plummeting. -_-</p>

<p>I'm from Nigeria</p>

<p>@xxeliza321xx I don't want to overload myself XD. Actually, I'd rather just let one lesson sink in instead of speeding through a bunch. I have other homework too, so it works out.</p>

<p>Holidays are actually distracting. When everyone else is having fun, I just can't sit in my room and study and think nothing else.</p>

<p>Yup, I did SAT prep and finished a book for AP English yesterday. And I'm studying today and the rest of the week, yay finals!</p>