Why Columbia?

<p>Any insight into the Why Columbia? essay? I adore the core, myself, but I'd love to hear what other people have to say...</p>

<p>i thought u already applied! </p>

<p>anyhoo, I said i liked the fit and flexibility of the curriculum to my career pursuits of becoming a child psychiatrist where I can focus in psychology, my intended major while still gaining adequate exposure + preparation of the medical field through the special Pre-Med concentration. I also mentioned the volunteer/rotation opportunity @ St. Luke's Hospital.</p>

<p>cheap and tasty chinese food a subway ride away</p>

<p>wrote about core and how it will help me further my ugrad education</p>

<p>How Is It Cheap? It Is So Expensive.</p>

<p>i think SOH was referring to Chinatown...then again, maybe you were too...</p>

<p>Actually, I'm a friend of "franklinbrown"'s and my account hasn't been working, so he let me post on his. "Franklinbrown" has applied. Sorry for the misunderstanding.</p>

<p>believe me, it's cheap. A $3 meal at chinatown fills you up twice as much as a $15 lunch at Morningside Heights.</p>

<p>Ahhh...so true...</p>

<p>ahh new york city is so expensive. i was kind of referring to chinese food elsewhere; sorry. and the quality is soo not there!</p>

<p>Anything else?</p>