Wichita State University vs University of Texas Arlington

<p>I am planning to major in Aerospace Engineering next fall and which university is better: Wichita State University or University of Texas Arlington?</p>

<p>Wichita State has the 4th highest funding for Aerospace R&D projects behind some very top schools. Wichita</a> State University Climbs to No. 4 in Nation for Aerospace R&D Expenditures. | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com </p>

<p>and also, Wichita has many airline companies, so i would assume wichita, kansas is the place to go for aerospace engineering.</p>

<p>if this is for bachelors and you live in texas and ut arlington is significantly cheaper, go with ut arlington. if price isn't an issue, go with WSU.</p>

<p>All I can say on this topic is that UT-Alrington is located near many aerospace industry leaders in DFW such as Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Bell Helicopter, and Raytheon (to name a few). UTA's central location tends to pay off as many of these companies have large portions of UTA alumni and UTA interns/co-ops.</p>

<p>bump..........</p>