Will 28th january sat score be on time?

<p>Hello guys,</p>

<p>A couple of minutes ago I ordered my January sat subject test score to be delivered to colleges. I chose 4 universities for free, and I also added 3 more colleges. How do you think, when this score will be delivered to institutions? They will be sent even before I am aware of my results. Is that right? </p>

<p>Thank you in advance for your help.</p>

<p>If the school says it accepts Jan scores then you are fine. Designating a send before score comes out like you have done is the fastest form of delivery. If the school is one of many that requires testing to be completed by December, then you have issues and the likelihood the score will not be considered.</p>

<p>thank you for you responses cc-ers.
I will have one question too.
A couple of minutes ago I checked my email, and I found out that from my address spams are sent to colleges to which I am applying. I have already changed the password, and I think no more spams will be sent, but will colleges look at me in a bad way? However, I tagged these sent emails as spams on my page, but will colleges understand that actually I have not sent them?</p>

<p>Thank you in advance</p>

<p>Colleges are not going to believe you purposefully sent the spams and they are well aware of the email hacking problem that exists today (and probably have suffered the problem themselves) .</p>

<p>should be fine</p>