Will a single 88 during high school hurt my chances of letting me go into an Ivy?

Well … The thing is that I am an HS Junior. During quarter 1 I got an 88 in one class, even though I had that grade, my cumulative weighted GPA was 4.52 and the mean of my grades was a 95.2%. This is my very first grade below 90% during ALL high school. :frowning:

Do I have hope?

No it won’t hurt you. Yes you have hope.

I hope not, since I got an unweighted grade of 83 in AP Bio back in 10th grade. Just try your best the rest of the year, and you’ll be fine.

No. It’s more about your extracurricular’s and application as a whole. They won’t disregard you because of a single B. Don’t worry.

This is one of those ridiculous concerns kids have. you will not be rejected because you had an 88 in a class, albeit some applicants will have never had a B in their lives. it will come down to your record over the past 4 years.