Will all of my past scores and future scores be sent to recipients?

<p>i have 2 universities in mind,I didn’t do good on my first sat test,and they said : sent to : 2 recipients
I’m taking it again in october,so they will send the october ones too?and the university chooses the highest score from every section?I don’t want them to judge based on my first lower grade :/</p>

<p>That you have sent existing scores to a college does not mean future scores will automatically be sent. Any such future scores must be ordered sent and thus you should list those two colleges in your Oct test registration if you want them to have your Oct test scores sent.</p>

<p>Colleges fall into two categories when you send multiple SAT tests: majority use the highest section scores from the multiple tests to determine admission, the minority use that test with the highest composite (or that test with highest combined math and CR score if the college does not use the writing section for admission).</p>