will colleges not accept me if they see i didnt try in one of sat's

<p>so i took the sat in october and i got a my scores back and i was pleased with it but i know i could do better in math
so i took it in november and i only tried in the math section, and i didn’t even give a crap about reading and writing</p>

<p>i got it back today and i’m pleased with what i got, but the thing is since i’m super scoring and they see both my test scores, will they not accept if they see my mediocre reading/writing scores in the november test??</p>

<p>come one 21 views and still no answer, can someone give me their opinion, im applying to suny’s and cuny’s and 3 privates: hofstra university/clarkson university/manhattan college</p>

<p>bumppppppp</p>

<p>This is just a guess since I don’t sit on any admission panels but, I would guess those schools would ignore it. I doubt that would be the case with more select schools.</p>

<p>If the school super scores then it won’t matter. Same thing happened to me - last time I took the SAT I only focused on math. I had no problem getting into selective schools.</p>

<p>It is really up to the adcom. It may give a bad impression if you blow the other 2 sections intentionally. They won’t mind if your other section scores drop a couple hundreds points, but there is no reason for you not to go through the other sections in the test even you did not spend much time to prepare for them.</p>