Will Community college courses taken is high school affect college gpa later?

<p>I took stats and got an A but I took a random English course 2 years ago and got a C in it. I don't think that English course I took is transferable because it is below English 1a. Will that C affect my real college gpa in the future? Will i able to choose the stats course to be included in my college gpa?</p>

<p>I know it is mandatory to include it in Law apps--don't know about anything else.</p>

<p>yes unfortunately :( </p>

<p>i think you can try to choose to leave them out of your final transcript by contacting the community college, but i know my brother took classes in highschool which he got A's on and ended up having an extra quarter show up on his transcript as a 4.0 for those courses. I would try to contact the community college to see if you can block/cancel the scores.
good luck :)</p>

<p>Well if you don't tell them about it, they won't know about it.</p>

<p>It won't count as part of your UC-GPA (the one that shows up on your UCSD transcript) since the school's not a UC. But post-graduate programs may ask you to recalculate your college GPA to reflect ALL the college-level classes you've taken, and that would affect it.</p>

<p>But seriously, if they're grades you don't want to show off, don't mention them.</p>