Will I be able to get into these colleges in California + Ivy colleges from other places

<p>Concordia University
Loyola Marymount University
University of San Francisco
Universtiy of Southern California
Other Universities
Duke University
Stanford University
Johns Hopkins University</p>

<p>I would like to mention that I have taken the SAT, but I do not have my scores yet. To be honst I think my SAT will effect what college I get into because I know it wont be good. I’m a terrible test taker and during the test I took my time, but did not answer many questions some of them I did not know and others I just did not have the time to work out. I cannot retake them because most of the colleges I want to get into are giving their acceptance letters in the beginning of January and the next SAT test will be on the 24 of Jan, but even if I do I don’t think it will do me much good even though I have a good tutor for it, because I like to take me time with stuff like that.</p>

<p>Classes taken in 9th + Grade
Algebra I = 86
Animal Science = 96
Computer Application= 92
Earth/Environmental=96
Health and Physical Edu=95
Latin I=96
World History =96</p>

<p>Classes for 10th + Grade
Automotive Service=93
Health Team Relations=89
Honors Biology = 88
Honors Civics & Economics =90
Honors English II= 94
Honors Geometry =86
Latin II=96
Principles of Business & Finance = 94</p>

<p>Classes for 11th +Grades
Honors Chemistry =79
Honors English III= 89
German I=80
Honors U.S.History= 87
Ap U.S. History=81 (I didn’t do good on the exam)
Computer Programming I = 83
Honors Algebra II=70
CIS 110 (Dual Enrollment class which count as Honors at my HS)=B
Eng 111 Expository(Dual Enrollment Class Counts as Honors)=B</p>

<p>Current grade 12 Grades unknown as of yet
Honors English IV= possible grade 83
Health Science I = possible grade 95/96
Japanese I= possible grade 81 It could get higher
Med 121 Medical Terminology I= I think it is a B
Multimedia and Webpage Design= possible grade 95 </p>

<p>Next semester classes
Health Science II + I my be CNA certified
Japanese II
Visual Arts = I will most likely get out of this class
Adv Functions & Modeling</p>

<p>Clubs
Nationals Honors Society
Future Farmers of America
Drama club
Debate Team
Future
My Health Science teacher Wants to start A HOSA if she does during the time I am still a student I will join that club too.</p>

<p>Volunteer
I will be going to my local Hospital next semester when I take Health Science II, Shadowing Doctors and such
I Volunteered at two retirement homes
Being in the National Honors Society we did volunteer work too, such as picking up trash, donating to children ect</p>

<p>Work
I worked at a Animal grooming store washing dogs
I also worked at retirement home helping old people eat and also playing games with them, talking, and also walking them around.</p>

<p>I forgot to mention my rank as of right now is 50/164 and my gpa as of right now 3.6 weighted and unweighted 3.1</p>

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>What major ? Your GPA is very low. Way too low for schools as USC, standford or duke. Wait to know your SAT scores.</p>

<p>Not within the range of even the bottom half of the ivies–I would concentrate on the first three schools of your list.</p>

<p>That GPA will make it impossible to get into top colleges </p>

<p>I would like to get major in Biology or Nursing with pre-med</p>

<p>Given the information you have provided, plus your statement that your SAT results will not be good, unfortunately your admissions probability at Duke is quite poor. </p>

<p>What state, you have a good chance at:
Concordia University
Loyola Marymount University
University of San Francisco
LMU is very good, but better GPA is needed for other schools</p>

<p>Are you a senior? If so, no UCs are possible if you haven’t already applied. Their application deadline was November 30th. The CSUs might have later deadlines, but I’m not sure about that. You really need to get moving. You are not competitive for any of the top colleges on your list, I’m sorry to say, especially when you have no test results to report. </p>

<p>@woogzmama‌ Yes I am a senior and I already applied before the deadline of November plus I am using the Common app for some of the schools the deadline doesn’t matter. I don’t have my scores yet because collegeboard hasn’t released them yet so i cannot help that.</p>

<p>@turqluv I leave in North Carolina</p>

<p>@jazzf13 you should apply to the schools previously mentioned did you apply to any ucs or csus</p>

<p>None of these are in the Ivy League btw…</p>

<p><a href=“Ivy League - Wikipedia”>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;