Will I be looked upon favorably if I apply to just one U.S. college?

<p>I’m a Canadian student and the only American school I can see myself at is UChicago. I will apply EA next year, requesting no FA.</p>

<p>Is the one college I decide to apply to likely to look upon my single selection favorably if I mention it?</p>

<p>Will they even believe me? After all, it’s an early application. They assume students will apply to other schools in RD.</p>

<p>Doubt it…if anything I’d think it would be a disadvantage, telling an American college you prefer to Canadian colleges doesn’t seem like a very beneficial thing</p>

<p>I’m disappointed that Chicago doesn’t have ED…</p>

<p>Other comments?</p>

<p>It has EA?
You do realize without financial aid you are looking at $50,000ish for tuition and board right? Not to mention living costs, you are probably looking at $55,000-$60,000.</p>

<p>Go to college in Canada where its sooo much cheaper XD</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>They will probably believe you, but I doubt that they would care.</p>