Hi, I’m a senior at a high school in Bermuda and want to go into an undergraduate degree for architecture at RISD. But I don’t know my chances of getting accepted as I’m international and my Ap scores aren’t too good.
I have a GPA of 3.84 and an SAT of 1310. I am taking 3 Ap’s this year, all predicted 4’s.
I am not applying early decision to any school, RISD being my main choice, but also applying to Parsons, Pratt Institute and Cooper Union.
I do not want to post my portfolio, but if I don’t get a clear answer I will. It’s a mixture of all media and techniques, showing a lot of my process and how I develop.
- Vertical Farming club
- Eco Club
- Yearbook club, senior photographer
- Senior Prefect
- I created, organised, made, and worked alongside the government on my own Nationwide Bermuda Sculpture exhibition, creating a public showcase of ever school’s designs along with mine.
- I designed and created a series of wheelchair accessible rabbit hutches for a local charity and farm.
- I go read with children in grade 2 at a school, helping with their literacy skills.
- I won a UK national competition allowing my work in the Turner Contemporary Gallery.
Any help would be great!