Will I have an "F" on my transcipt?!

<p>Ok here's the deal:
I started a course outside of my high school that gives high-school AP credit. However, I ended up " withdrawing/failing " the class. So my question is when my school gets the transcript, will they put an "F" on my high school transcript or will they just not put anything?
(I don't think they will put a "withdraw," because there's nothing like that in the traditional high school system, but I could be wrong.)</p>

<p>The best person to ask is someone at your new school.</p>