<p>Will colleges still accept me if I live outside of my high school district???
WERE TALKIN ONLY CAL STATES TO BE SPECIFIC.
So I don’t live in the district of my public high school I go to…You can’t go to any high school in that district if you don’t live in the district.
So I use my cousin’s address(in the district).</p>
<p>When I apply to Cal States…should I use my cousin’s address to be safe or does it not matter? They also ask for the high school I attended…so just to be safe…will they find out or even care if I don’t live in the district that it will affect my chances of getting in?
or it won’t make a difference which address I use…
I ended up using my address (outside of district)…I asked my mom and she said its ok they won’t care</p>
<p>welll??? I havent submitted my app yet…help!!!</p>