Will withdrawing from my CHEM 3 class during the semester right before transferring to UC affect my acceptance?

So here’s my issue, I major in Economics and have already received admission from many of the UCs and was planning to make my final decision. However, It is very likely that I won’t be able to pass my CHEM 3(Fundamental Chemistry) class for this last spring semester. So I was considering to withdraw from it. This class is not a major requirement but an IGETC course. My overall gpa is 3.9 and I will still have 60 units without class. What is the possibility that I will get rescinded?

I think you’ll be fine as long as it’s not a major requirement. This is what it says on the UC website:
“ IGETC is not an admission requirement. Completing it does not guarantee admission to the campus or program of choice. However, completing the lower-division breadth/general education requirements — whether through IGETC or the campus-specific requirements — may be considered by the campus in selecting among qualified applicants.” (General education & IGETC | Counselors)
However, one physical science course is required for admission so hopefully you took another physical science class. If you click on that link and scroll down to requirement #5 you’ll see it. Hopefully this helps! good luck

Is there another separate admission requirement besides igetc that asks you to take one physical science course? But anyway, I am also taking Anthropology right now, which counts as a physical and biological science.

As long as it’s not required on your assist.org then you should be fine! Your major courses and IGETC is really all that matters. I can’t think of any other requirements that would make you take chem but I would still talk to a counselor just to be sure.