With a 3.65 GPA will I be the highest GPA non-animation/film student to attend SJSU or SFSU?

<p>I generally associate those schools with 2.0 community college “special” students who just want to say they went to college.</p>

<p>Take a look at the link for SJSU transfers from 2014. The majority of the GPA’s are above the 2.0 mark. If you have such a low opinion of SJSU or SFSU, why are you even bothering to apply to SJSU as you have posted in other threads? <a href=“http://info.sjsu.edu/web-dbgen/narr/admission/rec-10079.11704.html”>http://info.sjsu.edu/web-dbgen/narr/admission/rec-10079.11704.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Because I’m cheap and they’re close. Plus I suppose I enjoy looking down on others less intelligent than I.</p>

<p>You enjoy looking down on others less intelligent than you? Really? That’s not a very good reason to be interested in a school.</p>

<p>You might want to figure out that GPA does not correlate directly with intelligence. Some of the most intelligent people I know have never been to college. I know plenty of very intelligent people that absolutely suck at math and most science classes. </p>

<p>Will you have the highest GPA? Probably not. Why does it matter?</p>

<p>No one cares, dude. </p>

<p>I’m sure there are plenty 4.0 students who attend SJSU and are smarter than you.</p>

<p>If you think you are too good for a school, then don’t apply there. Stop bragging about a 3.65 GPA. (At least that’s what i’m getting from all the threads you’ve made recently)</p>

<p>No, you will not.</p>

<p>Yeah, seriously. A 3.65 GPA isn’t anything to be ashamed of by any means, but it’s also not really anything to brag about. It’s pretty…average. I’m not trying to burst your bubble, but you come off as very superior feeling. People who think that they’re “the smartest one around” essentially never are. They’re typically just pompous know-it-alls. </p>

<p>"community college “special” students who just want to say they went to college. "</p>

<p>That’s almost offensive. Some of the brightest and most talented people in the world started from a community college. Not everyone in a community college has a 2.0 GPA either. Conversely, there are plenty of university students that have 2.0s or below. </p>