withdraw application

<p>Sorry if this is a stupid question, but if I want to write the admissions office an email asking them to withdraw my application, how can i do that. I can't find an email address on their website.</p>

<p>I've been contacting them through:</p>

<p><a href="mailto:Michigan.Admissions@umich.edu">Michigan.Admissions@umich.edu</a></p>

<p>On their website you can look up your admissions counselor by state. That'd be another way to find a specific individual to send it to.</p>

<p>you can always call them i think</p>

<p>Pretty sure they want something in writing.</p>