Work on campus

<p>I wasn't granted work study on my financial aid letter, but that doesn't mean I don't need it.
Once school starts will there be somewhere I can go to find a job on campus?
I got something in the mail about working in the dinning commons but I much rather work anywhere else on campus like in the library or something so I can study while working, ya know?
Any advice?</p>

<p>There is the career services building and gaucholink.</p>

<p>Well if you weren't granted Federal Work-study you wont be able to get any those jobs. But there's always jobs to be had somewhere on campus or near by.</p>