Worst ACT Scores in the History of CC

<p>I was so confident I was going to get a 25 on my third ACT test. Instead I got a 21...***?!</p>

<p>Test Date: June 2009
Composite Score : 21<br>
Does your score meet the ACT College Readiness Benchmark?</p>

<p>English 22 Yes. But you can further improve your English skills.
Usage/Mechanics 10
Rhetorical Skills 12</p>

<p>Mathematics 23 Yes. But you can further improve your mathematics skills.
Pre-Algebra/Elem. Algebra 10
Algebra/Coord. Geometry 12
Plane Geometry/Trig. 13</p>

<p>Reading 19 No. Learn how to get ready for college-level classes in reading.
Social Studies/Sciences 11
Arts/Literature 07</p>

<p>Science 21 No. Learn how to get ready for college-level classes in science.</p>

<p>Combined English/Writing Not yet available<br>
Writing (score range 2 to 12) Not yet available </p>

<p>The first time I took the ACT I earned a 21, second time I earned a 22. *** It's a downward spiral of failure.</p>

<p>Can I get into Michigan State accounting (3.5 GPA requirement, I have a 3.6 inflated) with regular extracurricular and a 21, 22, 21. That's like a 21 ACT score average. Fail!!!!! I'm no troll, this is for real.</p>

<p>I think I have a learning disability if I earned only a 21 on the ACT. Successful people earn at least 25's!!!! This is already my third time taking the ACT. I'll probably have to go to community college.</p>

<p>I feel your pain! I got a 1500 on my SATs... even though I thought I did well. My brothers got 2100-2400s on their's, and I got a 1500... such a disgrace to my family HAHA. But then again, I'm a girl and pathetic at math. Maybe I'll do better in the ACT, but I don't want to get my hopes up LOL.</p>

<p>How did you score in the SAT? Apparently sometimes those who do badly in the SAT do better in the ACT and vice versa.</p>

<p>Don't worry, I'm sure we're not the only ones :)</p>

<p>psh I got a 1600 on my SATs and then a 26 on my ACT. AGH. I thought I did really good, especially on the ACT, but not good enough for the schools I want to apply to!</p>

<p>I had a friend who got a 19 the first time. He did much better on the SAT...</p>

<p>The national average ACT score is 21.1.</p>

<p>By saying that scoring a 21 implies a learning disability, you have just asserted that 56% of the national graduating class of 2009 has a learning disability, as 56% of students that year scored a 21 or below.</p>

<p>Really, please do try to be less arrogant and demeaning towards others, regardless of whether you got the score you want.</p>

<p>A 21 surely won't get you wherever you want, but it's not the end of the world.</p>

<p>EDIT: MSU's middle 50% ACT is something like 23-27, so a 21 shouldn't be a huge issue as long as you meet other requirements relatively well.</p>

<p>Take academic courses your senior year for sure - it will greatly improve your chances.</p>