Would I get kicked out of college if I fight with another student?

<p>"While I agree with the general idea of your advice and Dave_Berry's, I think that the suggested plan of action is very risky and could easily backfire."</p>

<p>Ummm... Are you planning military strategy or trying to figure out what to say to some dude. Don't overthink it. He wants you to become offended and take action. Humor him, and he'll stop.</p>

<p>Simple.</p>

<p>If he calls you a loser, talk mess back and square up with him. Just go back and forth talking mess, forcing him to hit you. Once he's removed from the school, he looks like a dumbass since he ruined his college aspiration over your loser ass.</p>

<p>Yeah, just make a whole big mess. Throw mess, spill mess, talk mess. The whole shabang.</p>

<p>Oh yeah, and don't forget to square up when you are messin'. Form is crucial.</p>

<p>
[quote]
Simple.</p>

<p>If he calls you a loser, talk mess back and square up with him. Just go back and forth talking mess, forcing him to hit you. Once he's removed from the school, he looks like a dumbass since he ruined his college aspiration over your loser ass.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>It sounds like a great idea but given the way society treats me I would not be surprised if I am the one who ends up getting kicked out of school (or disciplined in some way) even in that case. I am not kidding, I mean it seriously.</p>

<p>say "yo mama". Thats always a good diss.</p>

<p>^Yeah</p>

<p>Soemthing like "Yo mama gave me ghanerea"</p>

<p>or "yo mama so fat, people jog around her for exercise" </p>

<p>now that's a good one</p>

<p>^ Nah, that's weak</p>

<p>Something like "yo mama gave me herpes type 1 and 2" </p>

<p>BAM! </p>

<p>Now THAT was good</p>

<p>Let me give ya some advice.</p>

<p>The chances you will get kicked out of school are slim, most schools handle this stuff internally to avoid a bad rep. The chances you get kicked out of your dorm are guaranteed if somebody else reports the fight. The chances a jock will report the fight are slim. It takes a big swallow of pride for a guy to go and cry to the residence hall advisor about a fight, especially an jock. The chances he would go to the caps instead of the res hall personnel are even less likely.</p>

<p>Now Should you go and hit him? No. Its as simple as that. The person who logically thinks about what to do will always win and those who work on emotion will always loose. A smart man works like a mobster, yes a Mafioso. If somebody disrespects you, just smile. Make sure they see you smile. Dont say a word. Then you make sure they get it later, on your time.</p>

<p>Now what i suggest you do is, after a few days and he doesn't remember you anymore, find his room. In the dead middle of the night maybe 4-5am, go to his floor while wearing gloves take a garbage can, take out the bag and bring it to the bathroom. Fill that sucker up with cold water and be discreet. Fill it up maybe 1/3 of the way, maybe a little more. Now carry it to his door and lean it at a 45 degree angle against the door. Make sure its secure. Now as a preliminary step you can cover everybody's peep holes with masking tape before you do this. </p>

<p>Now slam on his door, I mean slam it and then run away. Hopefully they will get up and it will be a water park. Im sure you will get some gratification out of that.</p>

<p>Just a note, remember card swipe access and cameras(if there) record your movements. So you said he is in the same building and if so you should have no record of your movement. Dont swipe cards and if seen in the act abort. </p>

<p>If they dont come to the door after you knock, dont worry most other students on the floor wont do much to stop the inevitable. People love seeing others suffer, ive seen it first hand..</p>

<p>Good luck.</p>

<p>You all need to stop responding to pmvd's questions. He's just trying to get some attention.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Great advice. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.</p>