Would UCI, UCSB or UCSD Accept Me Even Though I Didn't Pass a Math Class?

<p>I still haven't submitted my SIR but am not sure about which school to send it to (assuming I can only submit one?).</p>

<p>UCR said even though I didn't pass my Math 112 class this Spring they'll allow me to retake it in the summer at my CCC and they'll still accept me in the fall. </p>

<p>I'm wondering if any other school would do the same thing and how I would be able to contact them to agree to this? </p>

<p>My major is Anthropology, so nothing mathematics related...</p>

<p>..Help. Pls.</p>


<p>Have you completed another University level transferrable math class?</p>

<p>No. Math 112 is the highest class i've ever taken, got an F in the spring but already enrolled in it again for Summer at the same CCC</p>

<p>No University will accept you without passing a university level math class. YOu can ask if they'll accept summer classes for Fall admit.. good luck!</p>

<p>I thought that would be the inevitable..</p>

<p>..So just call admissions and ask them? *****!</p>

<p>the best thing to do is call each university and ask them, that way you can be guarantee that you get the correct information. one UC might be ok with you taking it in the summer, but another may not,you have to ask around and find out what you can do, but don't wait until the last minute! Call them ASAP!</p>