<p>a nuclear bomb was dropped on Los Angeles? Also, do you think it would affect my pre-med chances?</p>
<p>I am interested in these questions as well.</p>
<p>I think the most important thing to take into account in this particular situation is your efc… But I can’t really answer your question properly since you haven’t provided enough significant information about yourself for me to justify you dying in the middle of a biology class filled with Koreans. </p>
<p>Would it affect your pre-med chances? That’s a tough question. The problem with medical schools is that they really don’t evaluate you in the context of what is available to you at your school (which would be very little after the impact) like undergrad admissions. </p>
<p>Overall, I feel that if you can handle the workload, you should definitely consider UCLA as a viable option. It’s the earthquakes you should be worrying about…</p>
<p>UCLA is already fairly radioactive</p>
<p>Where do you think everyone gets that healthy glow?</p>
<p>@notaznguy</p>
<p>I hope you are aware that your ■■■■■■■■ reduces the credibility of your other posts, such as your seemingly serious post on the ucla-acceptance-of-gays thread.</p>
<p>…I’m asking a serious question that concerns the safety of prospective students as well as my future career in medicine. Rude uclacee. You are very rude. Your parents raised you to be rude. Your handle should be changed to rudeuclacee. Do you know why? Because you a rude.</p>
<p>There’s a fallout shelter on the B-level of the Research Library if you can manage to get there in time. There are some signs advertising it on the upper floors.</p>