would you be kind enough to -=Chance=- me?

<p>Why... Hello.... I applied to Northwestern, all that jazz, and right now i'm seeking some unfounded comfort by applying for some reassurance or compounded uncertainty from you, the omniscient public!</p>

<p>So I suppose I'll list all that customary stuff:</p>

<p>Major: Comp Sci. // Arts Sciences
Race/Location: White/Maryland (male)
ACT: 29, 30 superscored
Weighted GPA: 4.333
All AP classes when ever possible, hardest courseload available
Senior year 1st semester: 5.0weighted
Great Essays // Recs !</p>

<p>EXPERIENCE
Board of Directors: David and Sam Autism Group — 2006-Present
Technology Consultant of the David and Sam Autism Group. Responsibilities entail building, maintaining
and servicing all facets of technology which include, but are not limited to, web design and maintenance,
on-line conference registration and payment, commercial video editing and production, and computer
repair and solutions. (<a href="http://www.DavidAndSam.org%5B/url%5D"&gt;www.DavidAndSam.org&lt;/a&gt;)
Board of Directors: Kids of Honor — 2006-Present
Web Solutions Manager of Kids of Honor, Responsibilities entail, but are not limited to, web design and
maintenance, UNIX server construction and maintenance, and computer communication and
collaboration. (Kids Of Honor)
Web Design and Implementation — 2003-Present
Websites designed and implemented for numerous local business and institutions. 2003 Center for
Conflict Resolution at Salisbury University, 2004 Delmarva Youth Magazine, 2005 Bon Appetit Restaurant,
2006 David and Sam Autism Group, 2006 Kids of Honor, 2007 Hindu Temple of the Eastern Shore, 2007
Universal Motown Records Group, 2007 OnTV Productions New York </p>

<p>EDUCATION
Clubs: TSA Head web Designer(III-IV), Mu Alpha Theta(II-IV) Secretary(IV), Latin Club Officer(I-III),
News Paper Club (II,IV), National Honor Society(II-IV), Varsity Track(III)
*Hand selected to participate in pilot A.P. Computer Science class. </p>

<p>SKILLS
Tae Kwan Do, Haidong Gumdo, self-teaching Japanese and Korean, local computer repair and program
developer, guitar, clarinet, digital photography, digital art, game design and programing, peer mediation,
awarded Honorable Mention in Toshiba’s ExploraVision contest (exploravision.org).</p>

<p>Other Common App Stuff
National Honor Society, Mu Alpha Theta, Lamp of Knowledge, Star of Excellence, Academic Letter, Varsity Letter, Toshiba ExploraVision Honorable Mention, Junior Classical League, Honor Roll 7 Semesters in a row, Bosserman Scholar for Salisbury University Internship, National Thespian Society, Minds in Motion, Quill and Scroll Society, It's Academic, Network assistant</p>

<p>can't you just wait a week?</p>

<p>If your recs and essays are irresistible, I'd say admit.</p>

<p>Btw, I'm starting an autism awareness group on campus as well as a Walk for Autism team (our goal is to make participation in this Walk a yearly event). We could certainly use your publicity/web design skills!</p>

<p>that'd be awesome!~ i'd love to help.</p>

<p>send me an email @ <a href="mailto:tallonknight@gmail.com">tallonknight@gmail.com</a></p>

<p>!!</p>

<p>your ECs are good, i'd agree with sanjen when he said if your essays and recs are good, you're in. Otherwise your ACT/class rank are within "acceptable" range but won't be a selling point</p>

<p>agree with all the above. ACT/rank are pretty weak but not too low for Northwestern. Your ECs look great so just hope your essays and recs were good enough to push you through. I think you've got a fair shot.</p>

<p>zdub...lol. It's hard!</p>