Wow, I was so close to being revoked but phew got out of it...

<p>Almost got a C in my Bio class which would destroy my unweighted GPA, and I knew what grade I needed to get on my next Bio test to maintain a B, and I hit it right on the margin one less point and I would be done for.</p>

<p>Man I feel great, huge relief right now.</p>

<p>All you worrisome people afraid of being revoked, remember to believe.</p>

<p>you’re still in school?</p>

<p>hahaha i know the feeling. i entered finals with a 2.4 uw and finished with a 3.0 XD i was trippin balls for weeks before tho. feels good to know im not going to get rescinded…</p>

<p>how do you even get a 2.4…thats just embarrassing…</p>

<p>Maybe because after slaving for nearly 4 years decided he wanted to have a break/life =P By the way I think It’s useless for seniors to haul ass to get a 4.5 when, unless you want to be Val. or Sal., It DOESN’T matter. The only reason to get high grades is to get into college and once you have done that than It seems perfectly normal to enjoy your last year of senior year and not worry so much.</p>

<p>Yeah, but enjoying to an extent to a 2.4 GPA with a senior courseload?</p>

<p>high school is a joke, you call it slaving?</p>

<p>yeah seriously. i don’t know anyone in college now that doesn’t look back at high school and go damn those days were easy.</p>

<p>yea man high school were the easy days. sleep in class. dont study till minutes before class. still A’s.</p>

<p>Eh I just didn’t care enough by the end of senior year to try.</p>