Wow! UCLA is fast!

<p>I seriously sent out my transcript request 2 days ago, and I just logged on to MyUCLA, and they have already processed my transcripts! How Awesome! </p>

<p>Don't forget, future Bruins- they want a copy of your transcripts from all courses taken through the fall 2009 term by June 1st! :)</p>

<p>Sending</a> Official Records - Transfer Students - UCLA Undergraduate Admissions</p>

<p>you looked at it in your MyUCLA, right? does it look like this for you?</p>

<p>College Transcripts
rec'd ets code school attended
[INSERT SCHOOL NAME HERE] 08/07 - 06/10
A preliminary transcript has been received from [INSERT SCHOOL NAME HERE]. A final transcript is still required.</p>

<p>the pending just means i have to send my final transcript later, right? i'm just making sure i get everything in because i don't want to forget to turn a little form in and mess up my admission. haha.</p>

<p>where do you check?</p>

<p>life saver! I totally forgot we had to turn in a transcript BEFORE the complete transcript!</p>

<p>College Transcripts
rec'd ets code school attended
XXXXXX SAN DIEGO CITY COLLEGE 08/08 - 05/10
A preliminary transcript has been received from SAN DIEGO CITY COLLEGE . A final transcript is still required.</p>

<pre><code>XXXXXX SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE 01/09 - 12/09
</code></pre>

<p>A final transcript has been received from SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE .</p>

<p>@DC- on MyUCLA
[url=<a href="http://my.ucla.edu/%5DMyUCLA%5B/url"&gt;http://my.ucla.edu/]MyUCLA[/url&lt;/a&gt;]&lt;/p>

<p>so do we get the transcripts ourselves to send to ucla or do we request our CC send it and they send it for us?</p>

<p>I requested my CCC to send it. I'm almost positive it has to be directly from the school(s) as well.</p>

<p>for the transcript due July 15, 2010, your CC should have your highschool transcript too, right?</p>

<p>I have no idea. Mine doesn't, I don't know why they would have your high school transcripts on file, unless you applied AP courses for credits. Did UCLA ask for your high school transcripts? They didn't ask for mine.</p>

<p>I know for some people, they use high school language classes to fulfill the UC foreign language requirement. I think for those people, they need to send their high school transcripts to verify.</p>

<p>Btw, does any know where we can check prerequisite requirements for summer classes?</p>

<p>Wait my spring CCC semester has not ended. My provisional contract says I have to send transcripts before June 1. Then "final transcripts" before July 1. So we have to send transcripts twice? </p>

<p>I'm filling out the form to send my CCC transcript and it's asking me if I want IGETC certification. I should wait until I send my final transcript, correct? Thanks.</p>

<p>Yes, you have to send two.</p>

<p>Don't request IGETC certification unless you've completed IGETC.</p>

<p>I wish there was a page where we could see all the transfer credits we have and/or units.</p>

<p>UCLA is quick, but my community college is rather slow at sending them.</p>

<p>Yeah, my school says they require 10 business days to process. There are rush options but the fees are steep.</p>

<p>And they need to physically have the transcript by June 1st, right?</p>

<p>does anyone know where u can see if they have received your bruincard application/ igetc certification</p>

<p>Eshug--maybe at MyUCLA too..? I'm not sure.</p>

<p>Does anybody know whether you can just make a copy of your AP scores or does collegeboard have to send them? thanks for the info.</p>

<p>theregoesEvan you're so thorough me like it!
hahaha congrats True Bruin, you're awesome ♥</p>

<p>ya i assumed MyUCLA but i dont see anything.</p>

<p>Oh, that's right. I need to go to CVS and have a passport photo taken. What else... get my IGETC certification papers ready... Final transcripts.... do well on my finals... and then I think I'm done!</p>