Wrong Econ C3 book??

<p>I bought the Econ C3 book, Economics of Environment, but only now found out it was an "International Edition"...I don't know if I should return it (the practice problems/topics might be different?) or if is the same book, but called an international edition for law/tax reasons. Does anyone know anything about this? I don't know about asking the prof because it says, if bought in the US, it has been done without the consent of the author....my prof is the author, lol</p>

<p>Most international editions of textbooks are pretty much identical in content to the North American editions. The only differences are usually price (international editions are generally much cheaper), softcover instead of hardcover, lower paper quality and the order of questions at the end of each chapter. If you're worried about the question numbers not matching up, you can always compare your copy with a friend's. </p>

<p>The international edition shouldn't have cost you more than $50 (Prices</a> on AbeBooks) so unless you paid more than this because the seller misrepresented the edition of the textbook, I wouldn't bother returning it.</p>