WSJ OpEd by Manhattanville business owner

<p>Columbia</a> University Has No Right to My Land -</p>

<p>Solid piece.</p>

<p>^ you do realize that he is one of the only / possibly the only owner in the area not wanting to give up land. For owners in the area he's an exception.</p>

<p>Of course he's an exception. Suzette Kelo was an exception; everyone else in her neighborhood sold their land to Pfizer for the plant they still haven't built. Not sure why his points are less valid because he's the exception. Eminent domain holdout controversies always involve the exceptions. The Constitution doesn't allow an involuntary taking of 1% of the community's property on the sole basis that the other 99% of the community doesn't give a damn.</p>