wut major for hotel?

<p>wut major do i have to take if i wanna own a hotel?
also wut colleges/universityare good for this major for hotel?</p>

<p>hotel management, but judging from your lack of aptitude to spell the word 'what', I doubt you'll be able to get into the best--Cornell.</p>

<p>hotel management or management- UNLV and Cornell</p>

<p>Hospitality Administration or Hotel Management</p>

<p>
[quote]
hotel management, but judging from your lack of aptitude to spell the word 'what', I doubt you'll be able to get into the best--Cornell.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>That's a pretty stupid thing to say considering people on the internet use slang as a means of communicating faster and easier.</p>

<p>
[quote]
That's a pretty stupid thing to say considering people on the internet use slang as a means of communicating faster and easier.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Honestly, why are you defending stupidity? Oh yes it’s really faster and easier to type out “wut” instead of “what,” to use “i” instead of capitalizing the letter, to type out “wanna” instead of “want to,” and finally to say “universityare” instead of “universities are.” Oh and I also forgot to mention to capitalize letters in the beginning of sentences but why bother.</p>

<p>
[quote]
Honestly, why are you defending stupidity? Oh yes it’s really faster and easier to type out “wut” instead of “what,” to use “i” instead of capitalizing the letter, to type out “wanna” instead of “want to,” and finally to say “universityare” instead of “universities are.” Oh and I also forgot to mention to capitalize letters in the beginning of sentences but why bother.

[/quote]
</p>

<p>I don't think what he did was stupid. So he typed a question fast and made some errors. People do this on the internet all the time. Who cares? jPod is a prick for talking down to him like that. </p>

<p>Not only that but jPoD is wrong with his correlation between the ability to use perfect spelling and get into Cornell. Here's an example from a CC poster.</p>

<p>
[quote]
the lady was like u will hear by April 15th, and i was like ru serious, and she was like sir, ur file was already pulled and is currently being reviewed..and under online account, that is what it says, but then i called back later to see if they got my mid-term, and this younger lady (prob like 20-25), was like no, u will hear by May 15, who do i trust</p>

<p>the other lady was much older, and seemed very knowledgeable, i searched old archives, and it seems that ppl started hearing in late April

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Notice the 'ru' the lack of the question mark, the 'u', and in other posts he uses 'wat' instead of what. You arrogant fools would probably think this poster is an could never get into Cornell in real life when in reality he goes/went to Cornell and had a 3.6 and 3.95 GPA his first two semesters over there.</p>

<p>ANYWAYS, you will most likely NOT own a hotel after graduating. i actually was considering hospitality/hotel management last year, but i thought a regular business degree would give me more options. </p>

<p>i definitely would like to own my hotel later on in life, but that's much later on. also, you most likely will not get into cornell's program, but you could consider other schools with good programs such as BU, NYU, and UNLV.. but of course, they are nothing compared to cornell's program.</p>

<p>does a regular business degree include hotel management/hospitality administration?</p>

<p>"wut major do i have to take if i wanna own a hotel?
also wut colleges/universityare good for this major for hotel?"</p>

<p>have rich parents</p>

<p>hotels cost 100 million +
sorry, but you won't be owning hotels anytime soon unless you have RICH parents.</p>

<p>other than that, choose a major that could make you this type of money in the future.</p>

<p>I hear that University of Hawaii has a good program in hotel management too....</p>

<p>Most hotel management majors become hotel managers, not proprietors. Anyone with 15 suitcases full of money can become a proprietor.</p>

<p>Cornell and NYU have very good programs from what I know, but Cornell is the best.</p>