Yale? Be honest...

<p>SAT V: 800 SAT M: 740
SAT 2 Math II: 790 SAT 2 Chem: 750 SAT 2 Writing: 740
GPA: 4.0 unweighted, 5.87/6.0 weighted (2/503 in class)
IB Dipoma student
9/10/11: Hardest available courseload -IB/AP
Current classes: Calc BC AP, Physics C AP, Chem III IB, Bio III IB, English IB, German V IB, International History IB, IB Theory of Knowledge
Test scores: Mathematical Methods IB (7), German IB (6), Psychology IB (6), Psychology AP (5), Environmental Science (4)
ECs: President of World Quest (highly competitive trivia comp.), secretary of Renaissance Committee, cofounder/treasurer of LEO Club (junior Lions Club), Eagle Scout, National Honor Society, National Merit Semifinalist, 250 hours of community servic, Summer Ventures in Science & Mathematics, National German Examination Award, 5th place in Numbers Crunch (math competition), research on niche partitioning was published, dedicated to music: piano (9 years) & trumpet (8 years)
Very strong recs and essays </p>

<p>I really like biology and English and hope to major in one or both.</p>

<p>sure why not...</p>

<p>Grab a hat. Throw 10 pieces a paper in it, but one with a dot. If you draw that, you are going to Yale. But really, I think you have a pretty good shot. You seem to have some good EC's under your belt and some strong essays.</p>

<p>Best of Luck,</p>

<p>Jerod</p>

<p>Might apply to Duke.</p>

<p>I agree with bsbllallstr8 (hes the man btw_)</p>

<p>I agree with johnst</p>

<p>I'd say you have a very good chance, but you're not certain. Nothing is certain in this world, least of all admission to Ivy League Schools.</p>

<p>I agree with CaptainMatthew.</p>

<p>I agree with omniscient.</p>

<p>I agree with johnst</p>

<p>from this whole post i think only person answered warblersrule86... also i agree with Duskstamper</p>

<p>I, also, agree with Duskstamper...although I think omniscient makes a good point, too.</p>

<p>I think that with a 1540 and all 700s, you should not aim higher than community college.</p>

<p>Honestly apply to all the ivies.... one of them will take you.</p>

<p>Or will they, Jaman?</p>

<p>suureee even if is ONLY brown... lol muhahaha</p>

<p>I'm glad everyone agrees...Does anyone else have any useful comments?</p>

<p>Uh... you sound like a really strong applicant to me... but then, what do I know?
I'm applying to Yale as well, but I think you have a much better chance at acceptance than I. Good luck, though!</p>